Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Question





A few times I have managed to catch up to a some busy authors
and ask the question: 
What is the hardest thing (for you) about being a published Author?


Author Ami Blackwelder is busy on tour for the third book in her
Shifters Evolutions Saga, The Shifters of 2040, but she did pause
long enough to give me this brief answer:


Promoting. time consuming, but you can have a wonderful book and if no one knows the book is out there, you won't sell.


I have to agree with her completely. This is the hardest part for me (or one of) and I still
haven't found the secret combination to this.


So I'd like to hear from any authors, pr reps, publicists or anyone else that has any insight
into this frustrating task of promoting. Share all your secrets and great ideas please!


I'm going to keep chasing down some published authors and see if I can find more answers.


Thanks for telling it like it is Ami. Good luck with your tour!
If you want to find out more about the intriguing title of her book (as I did) you can find Ami here: http://www.amiblackwelder.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment